Everyone is welcome at our services. We have a nursery and classes for the younger children. Casual dress is the norm. Our people are very welcoming and gracious.
These are our regularly scheduled services on Sunday. The first Sunday of the month there is no Sunday School @ 9:30am and communion is served during the Sunday Worship Service @ 10:30am.
Sunday Prayer @ 9:00am
- We gather each Sunday before the main service for a time of prayer for the Lord’s direction and blessing on the meeting which follows.
Sunday School @ 9:30am
- We offer a discussion-based or topical Bible study series the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays of each month. Currently, we don’t have separate Sunday school programs for children at 9:30. The 3rd Sunday of each month our Missionary Support Team meets (in place of Sunday school) to get updates on, pray for, and connect with the various missionaries we sponsor as a church.
Sunday Worship Service @ 10:30am
- Everyone meets together to worship through music and hear preaching from the Bible. Everyone meets in the main sanctuary and after a few songs the children are dismissed to classrooms for Nursery (0-3 years of age) and Children’s Church (4-8 years of age). Communion is served during this service the first Sunday of each month.
Fellowship Lunch @ 12:00pm
- On the first Sunday of every month we have a fellowship lunch after the morning service where we gather as a family and share a potluck lunch together.
These are some of our other services throughout the week.
Youth Group meets the FIRST TUESDAY of each month @ 7:00pm at Mountain View
Mountain View’s youth group seeks to provide opportunities for our youth to grow in faith in an atmosphere of acceptance and trust. The goal of this ministry is for each young person to know Jesus Christ as personal Savior, learn how God’s Word applies to life, receive opportunities to serve the Lord, and develop friendships with other believers in middle school and high school.
College Group Meets the THIRD TUESDAY of each month @ 7:00pm at the Sackett’s home
Wednesday Worship Small Groups & Prayer @ 6:00pm or 7:00pm (depending on the group)
On Wednesday evenings from October – May we meet for small groups in homes in various parts of the surrounding areas.
Ladies Coffee on Friday’s @ 9:00am at Sue Heaney’s home
- The Women’s Ministry seeks to challenge women to pursue unity & harmony through spiritual, physical, and emotional growth thus affecting the church, the family, and the community.
Men’s Coffee on Saturday’s @ 8:00am
- The Men’s Ministry encourages Christian men to build strong relationships with other men, develop Christian leadership skills, advance in individual spiritual growth, and fulfill their role in the church and family.